Gina Szapucki concentrates her practice exclusively in the areas of marital & family law. Gina quickly realized she had a passion for helping families while clerking for a family law firm. Her passionate drive to assist and guide families, both efficiently and effectively, during challenging times continues to grow. Gina represents clients from all walks of life while zealously advocating for individual’s rights under Florida law.
Gina is originally from New Jersey but has called Florida home for the last 15 years. She is a proud Chi Omega Alumni and in her spare time enjoys traveling, cycling, exploring new restaurants and cuisines, and spending time with family.
- Susan Greenberg Family Law Inns of Court
- Palm Beach County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section
- Florida Bar Family Law Section, Member
- Women of Tomorrow, Mentor
- Nova Southeastern University, J.D.
- Florida Gulf Coast University, B.S. Legal Studies
- Florida Gulf Coast University, Minors: Psychology and Business Management
- Bailey v. Bailey, 310 So.3d 103 (Fla. 4th DCA 2021)