Forms & Links:
Family Law Forms:
- Parenting Plan
- Safety Focused (Supervised) Parenting Plan
- Relocation / Long Distance Parenting Plan
- Financial Affidavit
- Standard Interrogatories
- Modification Interrogatories
- Child Support Worksheet and Guidelines
- Mandatory Disclosure
Recommended Web Links:
Palm Beach County Property Appraiser Public Access (PAPA) System.
Search Florida Statutes and the Constitution.
Palm Beach County Civil Court Docket.
Palm Beach Public Records on-line.
The Florida Courts Homepage.
Links for Mental Health Assistance / Information:
- Florida Non-Profit Mental Health Directory
- Online Therapy . com
- StartYourRecovery.org, a free, confidential tool that helps individuals take steps toward a healthy relationship with drugs and alcohol.
- Directory of Accredited Drug and Alcohol Treatment Centers
- Supporting a Family Member with Serious Mental Illness
- Addiction as a Disease: Understanding the Disease Model
- Discrimination and Addiction: How to Overcome Prejudice Without Relying on Drugs or Alcohol
- What Many People Don’t Get About Mental Illness
- Talking to Others About Your Mental Illness
- 7 Ways to Deal with People Who Don’t Understand Depression
- COVID-19 and your mental health
- Mental Health and Coping during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic
- How To Declutter Every Room In Your House To Reduce Anxiety And Stress
- The Ridiculously Thorough Guide to Decluttering Your Home
- Checklist for Clearing Bad Energy From Your Home
- A Beginner’s Easy Meditation Guide: 27 Tips on How to Calm Your Mind
- 5 breathing exercises for anxiety: try these breathing techniques to calm your mind
- 10 Ways to Deal with Feelings of Isolation as a Home-based Employee
- From Fired to Hired: How to Deal with Sudden Job Loss
- 7 Questions Experts Suggest Asking Friends & Family To Check In On Their Mental Health
- Getting Out of a Funk: How to Help Yourself Through Depression
- 17 Best Stress Relieving Exercises For You To Try
Information about Anti-Social Personality Disorder:
- What Therapists Don’t Tell You About High Conflict Divorce
- Psychopaths in Our Midst: What You Should Know
- The Secret Language of Narcissists, Sociopaths and Psychopaths: How Abusers Manipulate Their Victims
- Are you Being “Gaslighted”?
- How to Deal with a Sociopath
- 5 Sure Fire Signs Your Dealing with a Sociopath
- Grey Rock Method for Dealing with Psychopaths
- 9 Tips for Dealing with a Sociopath
- Psychopath Survival Guide
- Psychopathic Character Assassination
- 15 Rules For How to Deal with a Sociopath
- What Happens to the Siblings of Psychopaths?
- Dealing with the Machiavellian Psychopath
- How to Deal with Psychopaths at Work
- How to Escape from Narcissist
- Promoting Mental Health at Home: How to Design the Perfect Meditation Room
- Time To Talk: Tips For Talking About Your Mental Health
- Preparing for the Death of a Terminally-Ill Loved One: What to Expect, and How to Help the Entire Family Move Forward
- 10 Forgotten Truths to Help You Get Through Hard Times
- The Guide To Managing PTSD As A Tradesman
- Here’s What You Need to Know About Reintegration
- For Teens: Am I Depressed or is It Just a Phase?
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
- How to talk to your kids about addiction
- Know The Signs & Symptoms To Prevent Suicide
- Surviving Your Child’s Suicide: Finding Peace After Tragedy